Tim Peters, D.J.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

You know you've made the BIG TIME when you become a math problem...

I don't know where this came from or why. But it is flattering to know that someone with an actual education was paying attention to what I had said on the air. This quote had to have been taken from the morning show on KYQQ in Wichita judging by the date. This is astonishing as I recall that no one ever listened to this station. The owner went to prison for a big offshore oil scam, the General Manager, the one who fired me right after I climbed the tower, had to be removed from his office by the sheriff. It was very hard to be funny on the "Titanic" of radio stations. This is also the station where Dan Holiday and myself did the "Search for the Christmas Salami." This was our second biggest promotion behind Roxy the inflatable doll treasure hunt. Some farmer shot her out of the sky and won a CD player. At least we were having fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home