Tim Peters, D.J.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another day....

Tomorrow morning is my court date for the "Westwood turn signal" event.  I am pleading not guilty just so I get to get up and talk in front of a crowd of others caught in the web of Westwood police cruelty.  In other news...

We are in day 2 of the new owners of the radio station and no one has been damaged.  Maybe they're waiting until we're closer to the holidays.  That always makes it more fun for corporate America.  I don't know why my wife's former boss at Yankee Candle didn't terminate Stacy closer to the holidays.  That would fit her style so much better.  Instead, she waited until we had just purchased our new house. 

I got a call from my former stomping grounds in Wichita asking me about going back to work there.  Wichita was great to me.  I wonder if I could still make a difference there?  At this point, anything is a possibility.  I know my boss probably didn't put in a favorable review of my employment here as he is more worried about keeping his job.  I fear he will throw anyone under the bus to save himself.  Who knows how safe my job here is?

Did you squirrels are in the rodent family?  They're just cute cuddly rats.  Kind of like corporate executives.  Part of the rat family.  That is all...Peters out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home