Tim Peters, D.J.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Do you want fries with that...

Well....I finally got a job interview last Thursday and it went pretty well. I can't reveal where the job is or what it is quite yet, but it is out of town but not too far away. It was so refreshing to have someone truly interested in hiring me. In fact, I was offered the job on Monday. I haven't accepted it yet because it is out of town and I'd have to commute, at least for a while.

It is a radio job and it's something that I believe holds the promise for more opportunity than say, delivering pizzas. Although, I don't think the tips are going to be as good as delivering for Domino's.

Stacy and I are talking it over. It has to be good for her too. The kids are all really excited and are encouraging me to accept. I don't know if they are happy I finally may have meaningful employment or they just want to get rid of me.

That's all on that. I need to go answer the door, there's a policeman on our porch....and that can't be good.

That is all...Peters out!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Amandapalmer said...

This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Keep writing.
surwest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home