Tim Peters, D.J.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Making out in a Corvette....

I had the wiredest dream last night.  Now that I think back I believe I know why.  My in-law's neighbors moved yesterday and brought over a bottle of some alcoholic drink from Brazil.  It smelled just like charcoal starter, so you know it had to be good.  So we each had a little shooter of the stuff.  My Mother in Law had two shots as did the other neighbor that happened by.  After the two shooters, the neighbor was reminded of an experience he had had in the service in Germany while drinking a similar drink. 

He had been drinking a similar lighter fluid when he was approached by an attractive fifity something year old woman.  She obviously knew he had been drinking a bit and asked him if he had ever had a sportsman's double?  He said "No, go ahead and order one and I'll try it."  She said that it wasn't a drink.  It was an "experience" with a woman and her daughter.  He told her to bring it on and back to her apartment they went.  Being a young serviceman in his twenties, he was thinking this was going to be something special.  They entered the woman's apartment when she yelled "Get out of bed Mom, I've got another one for us!"

I would have to say that a "sportsman's double" must be a little like making out in a corvette.  I don't know why, it just is.  I can't be expected to have all the answers!

That is all...Peters out!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Mr.X said...

Now Tim, everyone knows that Kingsford charcoal lighter fluid is probably the best drink/aphrodisiac there is. Now that you have spilled the beans I suppose I am going to go out and by tons of stock in that company. On another note, did I ever tell you about the "infield triple?"

I will have to save that for another posting. But, let's just say the a triple play is better than a double...hahahaha

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Mr.X said...

Ok, is it a bad thing to make out WITH a corvette? I once knew a guy that would make love to his corvette. I gotta say it was a crazy story and I think he was drinking more than lighter fluid...

Cheers my good friend. This is MR. X Member: Good Neighbor Sam Club

 

Post a Comment

<< Home