Tim Peters, D.J.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Coming out.....

Over the past couple of months I have began to question my reputation as a ruggedly handsome man with boyish charm.  It's really hard to put into words.  Last night was the final episode of "The Bachelor" and at the end of the two hour special I found myself crying like a schoolgirl that just took a direct shot to the face during a game of dodge ball.  I new Andy would pick Tessa.  She was so evasive durng the season that she was the one girl of the original 25 that seemed unattainable.  WHAT IN THE HELL AM I SAYING?  I feel like I should be stepping out of the closet of masculinity. 

I am also anxiously awaiting the final episode of "Dancing with the Stars" tonight.  I really hope Apolo and that cute blonde girl with which he claims to have a brother/sister relationship with every week wins.  Although, Joey and Kim are great too!  Leyla just didn't score well enough Monday to win, in my opinion.  SEE,  I'M DOING IT AGAIN!  What's next?  "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"? 

I can't believe I know the names of the people on these shows much less the name of the show itself.  I've always prided myself on never seeing one episode of "Survivor".  Now I know that Yao Man didn't win but Earl did.  I am pitiful.  I suppose I'll start dreaming about this stuff too.

I'd ask someone to drive by my house and shoot me while I'm mowing but I don't mow anymore because of my allergies.  Is there a 12 step program for any of this?  I haven't seen a UFC fight in months.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? 

Okay, now you know.  Just one more thing.  If you're reading this Bevin, just keep telling yourself that second marriages never work out.  Why not have Andy set you up with his friend who had so little to offer when Andy was trying to make the hard decisions.  Geez!

That is all...Peters out!

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mr.X said...

Snap outta it or I will be bringing da pain to your doorstep. I aint got time for little sissy boys that run cying to their Momma! Yeah hear me fool?

Btw...did you happen to see who won Dancing with the Stars? I was watching Oprah on my TiVo and missed it!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mr.X said...

Hey, I just read your title! "Coming out" Yoy trying to tell us something big boy? You switching teams on us? Dont make me come over there and break your knobs off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home