Tim Peters, D.J.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Nice delivery!


I know it's been two weeks but I have been busy!  I have just finished my second week of full time contract delivery.  I use my own car and my own gas, rent their uniform and their Nextl phone and if I'm lucky, in another two weeks I may have a paycheck. 

Mostly I deliver tires and flowers.  Sometimes a box, sometimes just an envelope and maybe a pancreas on ice every now and then.  I can now honestlysay, I didn't realize how good I had it in radio until now.  I have literally worked my ass off this week.  My ass is totally gone.  It hurts to sit!

If you had ask me how my career would end back in 1985 I would have said that I would settle down and enjoy being at my last station, doing a morning show and enjoying my grand kids.  Never in a million years would I have guessed I would be delivering tires instead of one liners. 

I guess I'll wait to see what kind of money I'm making before I decide what to do.  In the meantime, I'll be driving around town, about 200 miles a day listening to the radio instead of being on it.  Now I think I'll go out to the kitchen and start pre=planning. 

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home