Tim Peters, D.J.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Will work for food and diapers...


Dear friends in and out of radio. 

It is I, the formerly talented and recently humbled, part time, on call pig sperm delivery driver, Tim Peters checking in to inquire as to employment opportunities within the industry.  Needless to say, after so many years in radio, delivering frozen pig sperm is not where I dreamed I'd end up.  I am still in search of a position within radio and preferably in or near the Kansas City market, if there are any left.   

I would also like to remind managers on this auspicious list of radio greats that I also do commercial production and station imaging,  if you know of any stations in need of those talents.  After finding out today that  may lose my largest imaging accounts I now can offer station imaging at prices that would impress Sam Walton.  I am also available on saturday nights to DJ weddings, bar mitzvahs and adolescent hip hop get togethers.  Of course, I am always available to deliver pig sperm if you need that service. 

I have about a month of unemployment left, so if you hear of any positions feel free to contact me directly.  I must say, my confidence is at an all time low since the pig sperm delivery job is the only interview I have gotten in over 100 applications.  Please be gentle, and feel free to just drop a line to say hi.  As always, best of everything to all and I'll just sit back now and wait the the flood of job offers to pour in.  Please feel free to come by the Peters' family bake sale this weekend and every weekend on a busy traffic island near you.

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home