Tim Peters, D.J.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Time for Everything!


I know it has been a while since the procedure but I wanted to be sure that the plug stayed sealed and I didn't bleed to death thus rendering the good news a moot point. 

Many of you already know that on Thursday March 12,  I went in to the hospital for what we thought was going to be a procedure to unclog one of my new arteries around my heart.  The angiogram was done about 10 am and when I woke up from lala land I was told my artery grafts were in FABULOUS shape.  NO blockage whatsoever!  This would be the first time I have gone to the hospital for a heart related issue and actually had good news.  The only problem was some fluid around the hear that was causing me to have some pain. 

Now, I just take my lasix and make sure I'm near a bathroom, or a wooded area, or possibly a dumpster enclosure, or have a 44 ounce Quik Trip cup nearby.  I swear, Stacy will see my car in the driveway sometime and come out to find a giant white raison in the driver's seat. 

Thanks for all the e mails of support and prayers, I really appreciate it.  Watch for the Ford Focus with the Johnny on the Spot trailering behind.  That would be me. 

I can also tell you that wet socks are not much fun!

That is all.  Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home