Tim Peters, D.J.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Don't Get Up For Me!

Sometimes I have the wierdest dreams.  I remember telling listeners about a dream I had one night where I came to work at the station and I was just exhausted.  I had been chased endlessly through the night by a giant cauliflower.  I literally woke up out of breath and relayed the story to listeners.  To this day people will recognize me from yesteryear and mention the cauliflower dream.

I had another wierd dream last night but I never got around to talking about it on the air.  I had dreamed that they had installed restrooms on the elevators here at the station.  These weren't ordinary restrooms, they were more like outhouse with marble instead of wood seats.  The wierd thing is that the person sitting on the john in the elevator could see the people on the elevator but they couldn't see into the restroom.

But that's not the end of the wierdness.  CBS anchor person Katie Couric was doing the evening news in one of the elevators and was reporting that global warming was causing an estrogen shortage in women all over the world.  To prove that the story wasn't a hoax, Katie grew a moustache during the newscast.

I really don't remember what happened after that but I think I woke up laughing.  Katie didn't look too good with a moustache, but the 12 million a year kept her in the running for most eligible. 

At least I got to sit through this dream. 

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Carleigh said...

haha!! this reminds me of all those really weird and vivid dreams you had when you were on all those meds after your surgery last year. you would like wiggle your toes and your feet and moves your arms around like you were doing stuff. i remember the time you thought you were petting the dog...but you were asleep. and the dream about the alligators or something underneath the semi-truck that stole your slippers or something. HAHA. MAN that was funny. i loved hearing all those stories about how real those dreams seemed to you. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home