Tim Peters, D.J.

Friday, November 17, 2006

A week to remember...

What a week it has been!   I spent all of Thursday in the emergency room at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.  I was lucky enough to get an EKG and a CATSCAN and about three pints of blood.  It all started last Friday when I had a couple of dizzy spells.  I immediately checked my hair color and it had not turned blonde so that diagnosis was out.  Over the weekend I had a few more and they continued to get longer and more nauseating as the week passed.  Then came the dreaded Wednesday night ride aboard the amusement park ride in my head called the VOMITRON!  I lost everything and repeated the process again Thursday after returning from the hospital.  Except Thursday I made my deposit on the front porch.  The world was spinning out of control.

It turns out I have an inner ear inflammation...VERTIGO!  I got some cool anti headspinning drugs and am patiently waiting for them to begin working.  This is the wierdest feeling I think I have ever had inside my head...besides the usual sophmoric thoughts.  As of Friday night, I am still having some spinning but I have managed to keep food down, for which Stacy is relieved since she had to clean off the front porch.

I think I'm going to hit the sack...I'm feeling a little woozy.  Nearer my soul to the toilet I be.  I think that was the last song played on the Titanic.  That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home