Tim Peters, D.J.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

YOUR NECK IS HUGE!!!

Well, the weekend is almost over and what has happened?  I'm glad you asked!  I'm still self unemployed but enjoying severance.  That's where the radio station pays you to not come to work.  I could live like this forever!!!  Stacy just told me that you only get severance once so I guess I'm not that happy about it.  Here's what else is going on.

I am in the home stretch for the BIG narration project I've been working on.  It will wrap up early this week hopefully.  It will occupy 5 cd's when completed.  It has been very enlightening and a fun read.  It will be very lucrative financially also.  More lucrative that severance pay! 

Last Thursday night we were sitiing around the kitchen table when the right side of my neck started enlarging.  It was getting bigger by the minute and within fifteen minutes I looked like I had swallowed a small child.  Off to the emergency room, again. 

The doctor wasn't too concerned as it was just a blocked salivary gland and my neck was filling up with excess saliva.  So, when the gland becomes unblocked, I can expect to expell the largest loogey ever, or if I am asleep,  I will probably drown.  Swell! 

It has gone down some as of this afternnon.  I no longer look like I am storing a casaba melon in my neck for the winter.  Now I just look like I have had too many quarter pounders in one sitting.  But the fact that I have not eaten any McDonalds since my heart surgery, my doctor would prefer to hear that I am storing a large melon for the winter.

That wraps up the week's activities.  We're going to gather around the table this evening and count our blessings.  Though they not be many, we can rejoice in our gratitiude.  Amen amen, I say to you....oops, I've been doing that narration too long. 

That is all!  Peters out!


 

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Mr.X said...

Hey, are you just trying to get sympathy from us??? Dang Tim, you will do most anything these days. last year it was heart bypass and this year a blocked duct?

Dude, I think you should come up with some other quirky ailment...

How about a bunion attack?

What the heck...

Don't send any of those blessings my way... I am doin ok with just what I got. "I got plenty of nothin and nothin has plenty of me."

I see your Sis indicated "brain damage." Now WE KNOW the real story! Aha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home