Tim Peters, D.J.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hippy Now Year....

Happy New Year! Another holiday road trip for us. We decided to head to Omaha on New Year's Eve and arrived at 11:45 pm just in time for the champagne toast. We have such incredible timing.

We got to see my nephew's son and my sister's grandson, Marsalis while he was visiting for the holidays from Mississippi where he lives with his mother and grandparents and his litttle sister, who we are not related to. He has gotten so big. Only getting to see him about twice a year, you can really see the growth. Hard to believe he is already 11. When I was 11 I was playing Hillside Little League baseball. The neighborhood kids and I had a treehouse along the railroad tracks behind the New Tower Motel, now extinct. We could watch the drive inn movies from there. It was incredible! Then one day a cop came by and accused us of shooting out windows at the New Tower and made us tear it down. We weren't the ones shooting but what did he care. I will get even with him when I am 17 and riding a motorcycle!.

2007 came in with a bang! Not really, but we haven't had time to come up with a really good story so that's all we have. Hope you have a great 2007. We're going to try to make it better than 2006 where Stacy lost her job. And better than 2005 where I had my heart surgery, and better than 2004 where nothing really disastrous happened. We are hopelessly optimistic!!!

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home