Tim Peters, D.J.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Up all night studyin'...

Well, to no one's surprise I passed the urine test required by my new employer.  I didn't even study because I thought I remembered everything from the last one I had to take.  They do however, need to make the cups a little bigger.  I'm not bragging, but I could have filled a two litre.  Anyway, I got the news today from my new Program Director.  We already have some things in common.  She was fired from the same Wilks Broadcasting that I was fired from.  She went on to be a huge success...(long pause)  Maybe we don't have a whole lot in common.  She claims she will be the best Program Director I've ever had.  I have a habit of testing PeeDees, we'll see.

I still can't say the call letters because the official announcement has not been made, but I think that will happen tomorrow.  I hope nobody walks out.  The station is currently dead last and it will be my job to make sure it gets to at least next to last.  I don't see any reason why we can't beat the spanish station..and the all polka station.  This ain't Minnesota you know.

Tomorrow is my Mother's 75th birthday.  I wish I could be there.  She is the most giving person I have ever known.  She really would give you the shirt off her back.  I love you Mom, Happy Birthday!

That is all...Peters out!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Phil said...

i'm excited to know where you're gonna be kicking ass next. I know you will rule who ever you go up against.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger opie said...

Timmy is back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home