Tim Peters, D.J.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Feelings, whoa whoa whoa Feelings...

I have been a bad boy!  With the heat, and the humidity, and the mosquitoes being the size of turkeys, I have just forgotten to jot down my feelings lately. 

The feeling I have right now is....crawlly.  Every morning I walk out of the house and into the spider web that Mr. Spider worked all night to construct.  I guess he gets the last laugh as he is sleeping from eating bugs all night and then I get to pull creepy feeling spider silk off my face the rest of the morning wondering where the creepy squirrel sized spider is on me.  I am crawling right now. 

If you've never experienced this feeling then maybe you can relate to this.  You've been camping or romping naked in the wilderness with a close friend and you  get home only to find a tick on your friend or loved one.  For as long as it stays on your mind you can feel ticks crawling all over your body, even though there probably aren't any.

And speaking of ticks, what kind of disgusting little creatures they are.  Think about the places you ususally find a tick.  In your belly button!  Do you know how much the average belly button stinks?  Or they like to find other disgusting, dark smelly folds on your body.  I would much rather have a cockroach crawl in my ear while I sleep.

Check it out sometime on the internet.  Did you know you consume something like 100 spiders while you sleep, over your lifetime.  I didn't want to say anything, but you need a Tic Tac!

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home