Tim Peters, D.J.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's Hear it for the Boys....


I don't know what it is but I love to hear from people in my past.  Whether it's that dark haired, big eyed girl I met at the 4-H building, or an old drinking buddy.  Like yesterday when I checked my MySpace account and there was a message from a guy inquiring about whether I had graduated with him.  He said if he didn't ring a bell to just ignore the message.  Well, I did recognize him.  He was a guy with whom I had become quite close to almost in an intimate way.

It's not what you think.  Although he has had his hands in my crotch quite a few times, it was more of a necessity than by choice.  His name is Mark Kershaw.  A guy that I went to Westbrook Junior High with and played football with through much of high school.  He was the quarterback and I was his center. 

I reminded him in a reply that made sure he had reached the correct fellow Westside graduate.  I reminded him that one time I had ripped the crotch out of my uniform during practice and Mark got closer than usual to  "the boys".  The coach made us finish the practice before I could do something about the gaping hole in my pants and the complimentary air conditioning. 

After that practice I felt like Mark and I should at least be going steady.  But we eventually drifted apart.  I felt so used and betrayed.  (sigh)  By the way, Mark, John (Sternad) and I got drunk together our first time in John's brother's dorm room in Harper Hall on the University of Nebraska campus at age 15.  It was Boones Farm I believe.  Mark and I have history!!!

Taht is all....Peters out!  (not again?)

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Terry and Sue said...

but did you throw up in his window sill? Just wondering!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home