Tim Peters, D.J.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Picture is Worth...less!

I am so excited!  The radio station I talk to myself on every morning is getting it's own website.  Of course, part of that is featuring the on air people.  In trying to find pictures of myself to put on the website I have discovered exactly how photogenic I'm not.  You've heard the phrase "A face for radio"?  BINGO!!!

When they say the camera can add twenty pounds, I look at my pictures and have to wonder how many cameras were pointed at me.  I also think it's kind of wierd that I'm slowly going blonde.  People love to have their picture taken with me because I make everyone else look so good.  It's like if you're a little plump, hang out with the biggest guy you know so he makes you look smaller.  Whay can't I find anyone bigger than me? 

Except for Mr. X.  I will have to get his pic on the website.  He is famous for looking like his picture was taken looking into a doorknob.  I've noticed both Mr. X and I have larger foreheads than we used to.  What causes your forehead to get bigger as you get older?  Probably the same thing that causes your ear lobes to eventually rest on your shoulders.  As I lose hair on my head it seems to be coming out everywhere else.  Stacy pulled a toupee' out of my ears the other day in the car.  My old boss in Kansas City had a toupee' growing on the bridge of his nose.  I often wondered if he ever noticed it?  I know everyone who looked at him did!

Growing older gracefully apparently isn't in the cards for me.  The only thing we have left are fond memories of our youth.  Things like when running a hairbrush through your hair made a difference   Now if you're  running your hands through my hair, it means you're massaging my back. 

Do you know when you're officially over the hill?  You become invisible to teenage girls! 

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home