Tim Peters, D.J.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Udder Nonsense....


The matchups were announced today for the Journal Broadcasting State Fair Celebrity Milking teams were via e mail this morning.  I am on team three.  I think the celebrity we'll be milking is Roger Cornish.  I'll bring some Udder Balm for him because after the 1991 Celebrity Milking contest my nipples were killing me.  The state fair folks forgot to tell me the celebrities were milking cows, not the other way around.  Then, as a prank I think, they gave me a bull but didn't tell me.  It took me forever to get the required gallon out of the big guy.  I think he was holding back and I've got to say, I don't blame him. 

The next day, there's my picture on the front page of the Hutchinson newspaper, milking a Bull!  I thought  it was odd there was only one udder!

Today is a banner day!  It is Red Hat Society day at the Kansas State Fair.  The fine ladies have all kinds of fun events planned.  I guess I hadn't followed the Red Hat Ladies' growth.  They have apparently become a large organization.  Here's how the day will go:

     9:00 am     Red Hat Parade

     1:30 pm     Red Hat Cow Chip throwing event

     2:00 pm     Red Hat group shower

     3:00 pm     Red Hat Sheep Shearing contest

     4:00 pm     Red Hat Goat Milking competition

     5:00 pm     Red Hat Social hour in the Beer Garden

     6:00 pm     Red Hat chugging competition

     7:00 pm     Red Hat Truck and Tractor pull

Those are some busy gals! 

Remember, what happens at the state fair stays at the state fair!

That is all, Peters out!!!


    

    

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home