Tim Peters, D.J.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Kids are KPC!

 

Have you ever got a song in your head and then caught yourself singing it constantly for the next few days?  Or heard from an old friend and thought about them all weekend?  This just happened to me this week, but that's not what I'm going to talk about.

What I am going to talk about is my family.  My family is speaking a foreign language and they are calling it texting.  OMG!  They talk to all the BF's and GF's with this language.  U, G, H, I am totally out of the loop on this.  They tell me they'll BRB and I think they're saying TTFN.  When I tell them I don't know what they mean they say LOL and ROFL.  They will also LMAO at me.  4COL, I can't even get my .02 worth in.

BION, as hip a guy as I am they will always BIL at me.  I understand ASAP and BYOB but I don't get is what is the BFD?  They tell me I am FUBAR.  I BTD,  IKYABWAI?  They just tell me to FOAD.  LOL!!!!

That is all...Peters out!!!!

 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home