Tim Peters, D.J.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2 underwear...

Feliz Dio de los Muertos.  When do we open the presents?

As I was riding the downward spiral of my career Friday morning, Mister X and I were discussing some mysteries we, as the upper crust of society, didn't understand.  I had come across the term 420 and neither Mister X nor I knew what it meant.  So I looked it up on the internet only to discover it was a fairly common reference to marijuana.  Whoopee! 

Then I brought up 2 day underwear and this term seemed to befuddle Mister X.  So I explained that underwear is made with two sides.  Label in is day one and label out is day two.  Of course the typical and not totally unexepected bacon strip and skidmark comments combined with childish laughter ensued.  I personally discovered two day underwear on my first ski trip with my Father in Law as he displayed day two from the balcony of the condo's upper level.\ 

Then, of course,  the conversation wouldn't have been complete without the usual barrage of underwear phrases like commando, low rise, mesh, thong, mantyhose, speedo, freeballin' and where you should stash the yam if you decided you need to pack one.  Making some soup came up almost as an afterthought.

Is it staying young or just being immature.  I guess that is for us to know and you to find out.

That is all....Peters out!

 

 

 

 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home