Tim Peters, D.J.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Money, litter and ideas...


I feel like part of the working class again.  I received my first unemployment check and put it right to work in our less than abundent bank account.  I also am in the middle of preparing our tax return and I tell you, I am somewhat concerned. 

I remember we used to get back a modest refund every year and now we seem to owe every year.  It might be that being on unemployment for a couple of months every year kind of screws up the income tax thing.  This is the first time I've done my own taxes since I was in college.  It is a daunting task.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I'll also let you know where the Peters family bake sales will be held to raise money to pay the tax bill.

Now, some random thoughts.  I was working in my recording studio the other day when I was forced to evacuate.  Georgie the cat decided to use the facilities and stunk up the place.  Then I caught one of the dogs digging around in the litter box for a tasty treat.  We cannot keep the dogs out of the cat box.  It must make them thirsty too because all the toilets and the dog's water tank have litter remnants in them.

We have decided, in an effort to save money, to put litter in the dog's food bowl and get the cats to use it.  That way, we can stop buying dog food and save big money.  Patent pending of course.

All this cat litter talk has mde me hungry for a salted nut roll!

That is all...Peters out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home