Tim Peters, D.J.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

That will go right to your hips!

Something has gone wrong!  Terribly terribly wrong.  It's almost like I am her and she is still her.  Or, whatever.

  I have had a banner week with new recipes!  Earlier this week I latched onto the exact recipe for the blah blah Toscana soup from the Olive Garden.  Chicken broth, onions, garlic, tasty italian sausage, sweet russet potatoes, heavy cream, all carefully blended for the most delightful soup you have ever tasted. 

This morning, I jumped out of bed at the crack of 8 and scampered into the kitchen to fix a lovely ham, potato, egg and cheese skillet for Stacy before she headed off to work.  It was absolutely to die for.  I also threw together a quick italian spiced chicken parmesan dish on a bed of angel hair pasta earlier in the week.  That was something I had to do in a hurry because I needed to get to the store and dust and vacuum.  Plus, Ive been working to get new brake pads on Carleigh's car all week. This has been a very busy week!

I'm hoping to get a little me time next week to start working out a little bit.  Stacy has been throwing hints that maybe my butt is getting a little wide.  I'm thinking Jazzercise!  I'm also planning a tupperware party and I'm thinking a maybe a pottery class. 

I have really got to tell you, if you are my friend,  you will come by my house and shoot me at your earliest convenience! 

That is all...Peters out!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Carleigh said...

daddy...you are awesome :) I love you. Thanks so much for working on my car, hopefully we will get that figured out soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home